Today I had the opportunity to head to court. I went to the Probate court once again. I got to sit in on a trial that had been going on for about 4 months that had to do with a man who owed his wife about 10 months worth of child support. The man kept making excuses on why he could not pay the child support but the funny thing to the judge was that the man had a unbelievable income and didn't know what and where the money was going. the Judge thought that was a bunch of crap and sentenced him to jail time until he could pay off the amount of money he owed. The man played it off like he didn't know where the money was going but I think he will finally pay it off after he serves a Little time in jail.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment