On Friday I went into the office to finish what I started the day before which was filing the big city case. It took at least two hours. After I finished filing the case, which filled up the whole 4 draw filing cabinet, Mr. Stanton tried to explain the case to me once again, but it was just too confusing I didn't really understand it at all. After that he took me out to lunch with the other lawyers. Sometimes on Fridays all the city lawyers and a few close friends get together and go to lunch to catch up on the week and talk law and how there week in court and everything went. It was nice to see how they react to each other speaking and how different cases were saw and the outcome of different cases. It was good to meet all the lawyers as well.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment